You are here:
Curriculum level 5 lesson plans
These lesson plans cover:
- Making a hāngi – passive tense: He mahi hāngi - Making a hāngi
- Texting – past tense: He pato kupu - Texting
- Plural possessive pronouns: He pēpi tā tātou - We have a baby
- In the old days – past tense: I ngā rā o mua - In the old days
- Communicating about self – past tense: I whānau au i Waitaki - I was born in Waitaki
- Idioms for praise: Ka rawe! - Excellent!
- Guessing identities: Ko wai ahau? - Who am I?
- Specifying names: Ko wai ngā atua? - Who are the gods?
- Using context clues: Nō Amerika au? Am I from America?
- Retelling a story: Te mahi hī a Māui Māui’s - fishing